implants digital x-rays microscope
technology for children sedation crowns fillings root canal
(endodontics) gum treatment
(periodontics) bridges extractions denturesfirst visit
Bonding is a quick and esthetically pleasing way to modify the shape of your natural teeth or to repair chips in your teeth.
- Bonding uses a white plastic paste, called composite resin. This is also one of the materials used to fill cavities.
- Bonding material can be used to fill in spaces between teeth so that gaps between them are visibly eliminated.
- The colour of the bonding material is matched to the colour of your natural teeth. It can be applied as a thin layer over a discoloured tooth, and it can also be used to fill in chips or broken areas.
Veneers are strong and very thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth. Veneers can be used to cover teeth that are chipped, misshapen, or stained.
Staining of teeth may be caused by smoking, damage, various foods and beverages such as coffee and tea, and wine, as well as by age. We offer various tooth whitening options, including in-office and at-home bleaching. Whitening can help you feel better about your smile!
Zoom™ chair-side whitening
The Zoom™ chair-side whitening process allows you to achieve maximum whitening results during a single visit to our office.
How it works:
- During the visit, we will cover your gums and soft tissue and then apply a light-sensitive peroxide gel to your teeth. We provide you with protective eyewear while the specially designed Zoom™ light activates the gel and whitens your teeth. You can watch TV or listen to music during the whitening process.
- Maintenance: Following the Zoom™ whitening, your teeth will be whiter than before the treatment, however we do recommend that you take home a set of bleaching trays and gel for occasional maintenance.
- Zoom™ chair-side whitening is fast and convenient and Performed by a dental professional
For more information, you may visit the Zoom™ web site.
Using custom trays and a bleaching gel, you can safely whiten your teeth at home over a two-week period. With this method, custom-fit whitening trays are made for you and a whitening gel is provided. The trays are worn for 2-6 hours and your teeth are gradually whitened over a 2-week period.
Teeth may require additional whitening treatment in the future as teeth will stain or darken over time. If you smoke or drink heavily pigmented beverages such as tea, coffee, or red wine, you will need to repeat whitening more often to maintain results.